1. By registering for and/or attending the Event (as defined below), participants are bound by, and comply with, these Terms and Conditions. It is the individual’s responsibility to read and understand these Terms and Conditions.
2. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions the “Event” means the event the details of which are as confirmed in the written booking arrangements between the participant and Manufacturing Leaders Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Organiser”).
3. In order to attend the Event, participants must pay in full or have paid in full on their behalf the relevant Registration Fee immediately on booking or by the Due Date.
4. The Registration Fee does not include any travel costs, or any costs of accommodation. The Registration Fee relates solely to attendance at the Event.
5. If an invoice is requested, payment will be required by return but not later than prior to the Event. If payment is not received within these required time limits, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the booking without notice. Payment may be made by credit card or bank transfer. Please indicate your Booking Reference and surname as a reference on all bank transfers and communications.
6. Details of the participant’s place at the Event will be confirmed by the Organiser once the completed booking is received by the Organiser. Confirmation by the Organiser of the place at the Event forms a binding commitment for payment of the full relevant Registration Fee(s) by the individual participant.
7. Places at the Event are limited and are subject to availability.
8. Payments for the Event are non-refundable unless the Event is cancelled in which case a refund of the Registration Fee will be made by the Organiser.
9. A request that the participant’s confirmed booking is transferred to a colleague may be made by giving written notice to the Organiser not later than one week before the Event commences. The Organiser reserves the right to accept or deny a request for such a transfer. No transfer or assignment of a booking other than to a colleague is permitted. The Organiser can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel a participant’s place at any time and for whatever reason (including without limitation cancellation of the Event) on repayment of the Registration Fee, or whatever proportion of the Registration Fee it has actually received; and this repayment shall be in full and final settlement of any claims against the Organiser by the participant relating to his/her place at the Event.
13. The names, job titles, company names and where available the LinkedIn public profile URL of all registered participants will be placed on the delegate list for the Event and this will be provided to all registered participants of that Event to enable them to see who is attending and for the purpose of future business networking. If you would prefer be excluded from this list please email email@example.com at the time of your booking.
14. Where a participant registers for a Live Online Masterclass the participant understands and agrees that this Event will take place entirely on the internet via an online video conference platform and not at any physical location. The Organiser will send the participant full joining instructions with a weblink for the online video conference platform in advance of the Event. It is the participant’s sole responsibility at their own cost to ensure that they have access to the following to be able to participate in the Event: a high quality broadband internet connection; a computer or tablet with good quality webcam and microphone; a suitable quiet location without significant background noise which might impede their effective participation in the Event. The participant is solely responsible for ensuring that they are not prevented from accessing the Event via the online video conference platform by any firewall or IT security measures their company has in place.
15. Where a participant registers for a Live Online Masterclass, only that individual participant will be entitled to join the Event via the weblink to the video conference platform provided by the Organiser. The participant agrees not to share the weblink or any log in details for the online Event with any colleagues or third parties, except where their booking is transferred to a colleague as provided for in clause 9 of these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the event of fire, flood or without limit other causes that the Organiser reasonably believes to be substantial or that are beyond the Organiser’s control, the Organiser reserves the right to change the times, dates, the Event Tutor and the venue of the Event, without incurring any liability to the participant.
17. These Terms and Conditions, together with the registration form, constitute the entire agreement of the parties and may be executed by electronic signature. The participant hereby waives any and all rights to dispute the validity, legality or enforceability of such method of execution as evidence of the existence of legal relations pursuant to this agreement for the purposes of proceedings issued in respect of their terms. In entering into this agreement, the parties have not relied on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation, warranty, understanding, promise or assurance (whether negligently or innocently made) of any person other than as expressly set out in this agreement. Each participant shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the Terms and Conditions and shall be bound by them in all respects.
18. To the full extent allowed by law and insofar as it is reasonable to do so, the participant agrees not to hold the Organiser liable for any damage or loss suffered or incurred by the them during the course of the Event, including consequential losses (i.e. losses which are not incurred as a direct consequence of the Event leading to any claim) or indirect losses or loss of profit, through registering for the Event, attending the Event, the use of any third party online video conference platform (where the Event is a Live Online Masterclass), alteration of the Event schedule or Event Tutor, postponement or cancellation of the Event, or any error or omission on the part of the Organiser. This provision does not reduce or restrict the Organiser’s liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or fraud.
19. By accepting these Terms and Conditions the participant warrants that he/she is attending the Event in the course of his or her business and indemnifies the Organiser and its staff and agents against all or any loss or damage, injury, actions, proceedings or claims arising from any act or omission of the individual during the course of the Event.
20. Participants are responsible for taking appropriate insurance cover in connection with their attendance at the Event. Where the individual participant is travelling from outside of the United Kingdom to attend the Event, appropriate travel insurance should be purchased independently and in advance of any travel or travel bookings.
21. Photographs may be taken at the Event by the Organiser, which may be used in our post-Event publicity and on future marketing materials. By registering for and attending the Event the participant consents to the Organiser taking such photographs. If the participant does not want their photograph to be taken or used in this way, they must notify the Organiser in writing prior to the Event. The Organiser can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22. Participants agree not make any audio or video recording of all or any part of the Event.
23. On completion of the Event, the Organiser will provide each participant with an electronic copy of any slides and course materials prepared by the Event Tutor for the Event. The participant agrees that these are provided solely for the purpose of his/her ongoing personal learning and professional development and that they will not copy, reproduce or distribute them or use them for any other purposes.
24. The views expressed by any Event Tutor at the Event are representative of the Event Tutor’s own opinions and cannot in any way be attributed to the Organiser. The Organiser disclaims any liability for views expressed by any Event Tutor at the Event.
25. In the event of inappropriate behaviour by a participant in the view of the Organiser or the Event venue operator, they may be refused entry or asked to leave and excluded from the Event without refund or compensation.
26. These Terms and Conditions may not be modified, amended or rescinded, in whole or in part, except by written amendments signed by both parties.
27. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and each party irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
28. These Terms and Conditions were last updated on 30 July 2020.
© 2021 Manufacturing Leaders Ltd. All rights reserved.
| Registration number: 12370977. Company registered in England & Wales. Registered office: 85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, W1W 7LT, UK | VAT number: 341119241
Website by Eldo™